'Kicking off a week of gift ideas and sweet little tokens for our kids (younger and a little bit older), for her, for him, and for our host/ hostess to celebrate our holiday season now upon us. And especially after these two I-never-get-tired-of-watching-them this time of the year movies: see here and here, gracing our busy television screens over the weekend.
02. Book: I Can Read with My Eyes Shut by Dr. Seuss
03. The Honest Company bubble bath - sweet orange vanilla
07. Book: The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires
09. Pencil Grip Kwikstix Solid Tempera Paint (24ct)
14. Book: This Is How We Do It: One Day in the Lives of Seven Kids from around the World by Matt Lamothe
15. Carter's 2-pc. pajama set (for girls)