They are their own group and rightly so, and because she promptly told me that she saw no holiday gift ideas for teens on the blog... Here's to you Xeens and all our ever-growing teens who inspire us each and every day with their own wit and wonder of the wild and wilder... :)
01. Chic woven flat sandal for tropical travels and summertime.
02. A mini slip dress for at-home reading lounge time.
03. Splash tunes speaker for in-the-shower and tub tunes.
04. Quick day-away trips: a secret dreamer crossbody bag.
05. The cutest 14K Gold Opal ring for everyday wear.
06. Tropical vibe tote for beach days and extra carries.
08. S'ip by S'well insulated water bottle.
09. A beautiful address book to keep in touch with high school friends.
11. A brilliant guide for our budding home-based lady entrepreneurs.
12. For dreary in-the-dead-of-winter days: A Watercolor floral print throw pillow.
>>> and more gift ideas-- for our teen boys after the jump...
01. Vintage look washed tee.
02. Suede mini rocker speaker chair to totally chill out.
03. For our hockey teens: Crossed Hockey Sticks Canvas Club Belt.
04. Clinique Happy Men's Spray Cologne for refreshed everyday wear.
05. A neat leather card and bill holder for the movies and such.
06. A fun scavenger hunt for him and his friends: Game of Phones.
07. Herschel Heritage backpack for books, school supplies and other travels.
08. His own travelling water bottle to stay hydrated.
09. A pair of stylish Initial Cufflinks.
10. Fun short socks for everyday wear and then some.
11. For dressed-up affairs: A handsome striped silk necktie.