Hello June!~ We're wrapping up the work week and jumping right into our new month with a few Father's Day (June 17th) gift ideas for our amazing dads and grands, and as our 2017 - 2018 school year comes to a winding close in the weeks ahead. This weekend, we're trying out this new rosé from Portugal and almost can't wait. :) Happy and safe travels during June and have a fun weekend out and about... ~xx
As usual, a loved ♫ chillout track from the work week to go...
01. For the forever wholehearted cheese lover: cheese pairing preserves yum!
02. Love the fresh citrus scent of this Cedrat morning ritual duo.
03. A soothing compilation for his mind, soul, and spirit.
04. Create 'more' excitement in his life with this easy and fun smart blender.
06. Elegant and travel-convenient leather iPhone case.
07. Because it's also that time of the year for loved outdoor pleasures.
08. A funny and very true-to-life 100% cotton, lightweight tee.
09. MAIAGO 3000K LED reading light with eye care and adjustable brightness.
10. And replacing the well-worn ones: comfy summer slide sandals (go a size up).