There is always something dare-I-say-it, 'magical' and 'dreamy' about our in-between seasons transition (especially at this time of the year) that always hits a softer spot. This past Saturday, I awoke to a gentle chill streaming through the slight crack of our bedroom window, and the fresh aroma of richly-brewed coffee in the lighter air. I knew it was going to be a lovely weekend and it quietly lived up to my intuition and more... at-home movie favourite included too. Our days of fall are here and we are already enjoying them. A few things in repeat-rotation this month...
01. Day and evening matte and luxurious active hydrating face moisturizer.
02. Loving these pure and mild almond scented body cleansing bars.
03. Favourite casual and cozy relax-wear at home these days.
04. Riva circle stud diamond circle earrings (in rose gold).
05. Pewter leather(!): Comfy and style-full Maris Orthaheel espadrille sandal.
06. Lazy weekend coffee mornings In Bloom short wrap.
07. Summer through early fall: Boscia's purifying cleasing face gel.
08. Yves Saint Laurent moisturizing oil-in-stick lipstick (Corail Intuitive #15).
Have a fantastical fall season.~